Sign up for tutorials, best practices and insights, plus info about our acclaimed training program.
Using Drupal gives you a solid foundation for SEO. A well-optimized Drupal website is a great starting point for building an SEO strategy and growing qualified traffic.
Drupal is the content management system of choice for so many large-scale websites and prominent brands because it's been built from the ground up with markup the functionality and flexibility needed so that your markup reflects the content that you're managing. By adjusting your Drupal configuration, optimizing your theme, taking advantage of existing modules, and using additional tools for testing and analysis, you can further improve your SEO. You can also use analysis and research to find ways to optimize your content.
In this two-day live online training, marketers, site builders, and content editors will learn the building blocks of a strong SEO strategy and how to implement that strategy in Drupal.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
- How to do an SEO assessment and set up analytics tools
- SEO strategies to drive more organic search results to your website
- Tactics to avoid to prevent penalization from search engines
- How to configure contributed Drupal modules to improve your SEO
- Adapting your content strategy to your SEO needs
Throughout the training, we'll work in small teams on an example project. For that project, we'll walk through the process of:
- Doing a site analysis with tools like Screaming Frog
- Practice planning and running keyword research
- Integrate your website with Google Search Console
- Overview of Google Search Console and key functions
- Use reporting tools to show progress in implementing your SEO strategy
- Using modules like Metatag, XML Sitemap so that your markup reflects your content
- Setting up clean, meaningful URLs
- Tools to assess and resolve SEO issues
Who Will Gain the Most From This Training?
Those responsible for creating or planning the content for a Drupal website; site builders, project managers, and site admins who want to learn how to build and implement a strong SEO strategy for Drupal.