Subscribe to our newsletter and receive insights and all about upcoming trainings.
Website Development for NGOs
The majority of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) have limited budgets, making a website build a costly investment. A well-built website can create a strong online presence and can be a cost-effective way to reach your audience. A well-developed NGO website should:
- Increase donations
- Build awareness for your cause and the impact you're making
- Engage the community and grow membership
- Garner loyalty and trust
NGOs We've Helped
Evolving Web has worked with the following organization to increase their impact:
Featured Case Study: Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation
- New visual identity
- Mobile-friendly navigation and responsive layout
- Flexible landing pages that can be easily created and customized by content editors
- An administrative interface optimized for content editors
- Fully bilingual content and navigation
- Intranet to give members access to value-added resources
- A workflow that guides potential scholars through the application process
Increase donations with form builders and payment integration to give you the ability to accept online donations for your initiatives.
Integrate event registration, ticket purchases, video conferences or live feeds on your website to bring people together.
Connect to your community with members-only areas that include content such as newsletters, forums and events.
Amplification Through Digital Content
- Clearly written content that is designed for online consumption and social media sharing will expand your efforts and extend your reach.
- Providing regular content updates such as blog posts and newsletters will keep you top of mind to members, will ensure they see the impact you’re making and encourage repeat donations.
- Having engaging content and powerful stories will empower your members, inciting them to share content on your behalf and become ambassadors for your cause.
Let us help you raise awareness, build trust and maximize your impact.
Amplifying Your Web Presence
Your non-profit website should build affinity for your cause, raise money, coordinate events and find volunteers.
To ensure the return on your investment, it needs to:
- Draw the audience in, quickly explaining your cause
- Provide value through education
- Focus on Join Us and Donate features
- Have content that drives action, with strong visuals and clear calls to action
- Provide members access to connect, contribute and give back
- Offer sharable content to empower members to become ambassadors
Evolving Web can help you achieve your goals.
We will work alongside you, building your presence, spreading your message and providing you with tools to make your website work harder.