Blended Online Learning: How it Works
This blended learning course consists of live training with your instructor and cohort to deepen your understanding, one-on-one training sessions with instructors to get more guidance and support, and pre-recorded videos and exercises that allow you to self-direct your learning and learn at your own schedule.
Here's what to expect:
- 👩🏫 Interactive sessions over Zoom (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2pm ET)
- 📺 Carefully crafted videos and virtual exercises to complete in between the sessions
- 👨💻 One-on-one sessions for personalized support
- 💬 A dedicated Slack channel to learn and grow together
- 🏆 A certificate upon completion
Can you provide an invoice? Contact us and we can issue you an invoice for the training.
What size is the class? Our classes usually have 6-10 participants, and we have a hard limit of 12 participants per trainer.
Do you offer discounts for charities or individuals? Yes, contact us to receive a discount on the course.
Do you offer custom training? Yes, we can provide custom training for your team. Just get in touch with us and we can set up a training that fits your needs.
Do you offer refunds? Tickets are refundable up until 30 days before the start of the course. And it's always free and easy to transfer your ticket to another person, just contact us.