Drupal 9 is the culmination of the work of thousands of contributors around the globe, collaborating to create an innovative platform that's designed for everyone to use. Rather than a single cycle of new features added all at once, features have been released steadily since Drupal 8.0. And now all those features are already tested, stable, and ready-to-use.
But you're probably wondering: what does the release of Drupal 9 mean for me?
In this webinar, we'll answer some of your biggest Drupal 9 and upgrading questions.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
- What's the difference between Drupal 8 and Drupal 9?
- When is the best time to upgrade?
- How do I get started using Drupal 9?
- Are the modules I need Drupal 9 ready?
- If I'm using Drupal 7, should I migrate to Drupal 8 or 9?
- Differences between Drupal 7, 8 and 9
- Changes and upgrades to the Drupal 9 technology stack
- Upgrading modules and themes for Drupal 9
- Best practices for upgrading
- Planning an upgrade for Drupal 7 or 8
Who Will Get the Most Out of This Course
This course is designed for project managers, decision makers, site builders and developers who want to get started with Drupal 9.
Get More In-Depth Training
What do I need for this class? A laptop, headphones and a mic.
What are your other courses? Check out our full course list on our website.