You know the basics of HTML and CSS, but want to take it to the next level. Using CSS to implement a website design is hard work, and understanding best practices will save you a lot of time and frustration. In this course, we'll teach you best practices for creating layouts with CSS, how to structure your CSS so you can work more efficiently, and some of the tricky aspects of CSS. This course will be a practical guide, walking you through the steps of implement a design using CSS.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand best practice concepts in CSS design
- Use techniques for creating layouts with CSS
- Take control of your website's appearance using powerful CSS properties
- Know how to identify and fix common CSS problems
- Know how to use CSS3 to enhance your design
- Using CSS to implement responsive designs