Sign up for tutorials, best practices and insights, plus info about our acclaimed training program.
Website development for all your needs
Evolving Web was born out of the desire to build useful and engaging online experiences. We support our client projects with deep expertise in open-source technology.
Our team can help you with:
- Drupal and WordPress development
- Back-end and front-end development
- Accessibility, security and performance audits
- Integration with third-party tools and APIs
- Large scale data migration, synchronization and deployment
- Custom multilingual website development
Up-to-standard digital platforms
By following security best practices, your website will be optimized through infrastructure security, careful module selection, custom code reviews, two-factor authentication and role-based access, data encryption and pre-launch security checks.
With a fully integrated website, automated data sharing with other digital platforms is achievable and can reduce content duplication. We take into account existing APIs, and continuous data governance, privacy and security.
All our projects adhere to the WCAG AA Standards. Your website will be available to as broad an audience as possible by testing the user experience of common assistive technologies and instill principles of accessibility throughout the project.
Websites we've built
We work closely with clients from many industries including governments, higher education, nonprofits, healthcare and international brands.
Featured case study: Tourism Quebec
Tourism Quebec approached Evolving Web to take on the complete rebuild of the province's #1 tourism portal: BonjourQuébec.com. In developing the Drupal platform, we created:
- Custom, fully searchable interactive map system
- Integration with Elasticsearch
- Aggregation of thousands of travel packages and hotel and restaurant listings from a large number of API sources
- Interactive trip planner including a drag-and-drop itinerary builder, custom calendars, and personalized maps
- Permissions-based access for tourism operators
- Chatbot implementation to assist visitors
- Full multilingual capabilities
Featured case study: Princeton University Press
Evolving Web migrated the Press's 100,000 pages and documents and over 10,000 books to Drupal, providing an improved and responsive user experience. Our team implemented:
- An automated content audit and clean-up process
- A nightly content synchronization from an internal, customized book database
- An integration with an online purchasing system
- A responsive and improved search functionality
As a team of open source specialists, Evolving Web has built +100 Drupal websites. Drupal is our CMS of choice for most of our clients' web development projets, since it offers flexibility, security, accessibility and performance. It seamlessly integrates with third-party tools and custom applications to ensure scalability and longevity of any site. No other content management software is this powerful and scalable.
Why we love Drupal for our clients:
- Flexible content authoring and taxonomy system
- Access control for content governance
- Enterprise-level security
- Accessibility out-of-the-box
- Core multilingual capabilities
- Ability to handle complex integrations and synchronization
- API-first architecture