Views is a query builder used to select, sort and display content in various ways. Whether you're creating lists of related content or building a complex events calendar, Views is an essential tool when building any Drupal website.
In this training, you'll see how powerful Views is and how you can take advantage of its advanced features to make your website more dynamic and engaging. By mastering Views configuration, you'll be able to build a more effective Drupal website and avoid writing custom code.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
- How to use Views to create dynamic lists of content
- How to create lists of other elements in Drupal like taxonomy terms, users and comments
- How to override the HTML output of Views in configuration
- How to organize content in Views using sorting and filtering
- How to use Views to build more powerful and effective lists of data
- How Views is used to make your website more dynamic
- Different ways Views can select, sort and display a variety of content formats
- Contextual filters and relationships to improve content organization
- Contrib modules that extend Views functionality
Who Will Get the Most Out of This Course
This course is ideal for content editors and developers who want to learn how to use Views to display content in a more organized and dynamic way.