Developers who are new to Drupal often face challenges setting up a development workflow and deploying updates. Learn how to use a standard set of tools and best practices to implement a workflow that makes your development and deployment process smooth.
You'll come away with knowledge of:
- Setting up a Drupal project in Git
- Setting up sharing environments
- Setting up multi-dev
- Setting up a Docker to manage local development
- Creating a tagged release
- Creating a maintenance release
You'll have lessons to complete between live sessions (exercises with video instructions) and access to a Slack channel and a one-on-one session to help you out.
- Install Party & Introductions
- Development environments and tools in Drupal
- Drupal specialized hosting providers
- Git tags and branches
- Implementing Git Flow
- Maintaining a site after launch
- Best practices for workflows and maintenance
Who Will Get the Most Out of This Course
This course is ideal for developers who want to learn how to set up a better development and deployment workflow.