Drupal is often used at higher ed institutions where a common web platform is shared across a large number of sites.
This adds complexity because each site has different needs, workflows, terminology and even a different tone of voice. Individual site owners may have varying degrees of technical experiences, and getting consensus across campus is almost impossible.
In this webinar, you’ll learn 5 keys to success for implementing Drupal in higher ed.
What you'll learn
- The importance of creating reusable patterns
- Why you should prototype before you scale up
- How to balance flexibility with limitations
- Content governance for content editors and site owners
- The benefits of being involved in the open source community
Who Will Gain the Most From This Training?
Content specialists, project managers, and marketers working in higher education who want to learn how to improve their use of Drupal.