Sign up for tutorials, best practices and insights, plus info about our acclaimed training program.
Council for Responsible Nutrition
We implemented a clean new Drupal website for the Council for Responsible Nutrition using the Bootstrap framework, updating the content architecture to improve the user experience, and importing content from multiple legacy websites.
The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) is the leading trade association of dietary supplement and functional food manufacturers and ingredient suppliers, with members in the USA and around the world.
- Full redesign, content overhaul, and relaunch of the website on a short timeframe
- Update the content architecture to improve the user experience
- Incorporate content from multiple legacy websites
- Integrate the external access control platform and paid membership system with Drupal
- Give members access to private content
- Content strategy and website construction
- Drupal website with minimal custom module development
- Creation of a new contributed module: Context Active Trail
- Custom responsive theme to implement the new design and branding
- Theme based on the Bootstrap framework, to provide flexibility going forward
- The CRN has a beautiful new site on top of a rock-solid Drupal foundation
- The external membership system integrates its own access controls, so accounts don't have to be updated manually in Drupal
- The content management interface is intuitive, contextual, and flexible, so site administrators can easily update landing pages
- Navigation is user-friendly and accessible