Drupal is a powerful tool for managing structured content. Many Drupal projects revolve around producing, displaying and organizing content effectively. This course will walk you through the process of creating a content strategy for your next Drupal project, and planning out how that content will be structured in Drupal. Whether you're creating a brand new site or migrating to Drupal, you'll learn techniques that will help you build a solid content strategy and a successful Drupal website.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
- Analyzing content sources from a Drupal perspective
- Strategies for content staging and previewing
- Using field types and entity references effectively
- Creating content for landing pages
- Developing 'responsive ready' content
- Structuring taxonomy to make content easy to find
- Setting up your WYSIWYG editor
- Considerations for multilingual content
- Running a content audit
- Content authoring requirements
- Design, display, and responsive considerations for content
- Mapping content to Drupal data types
- Designing meaningful taxonomies
- Planning for content deployment, scheduling, and migrations
- Testing your content in the real world
Who Will Gain the Most From This Training?
Those responsible for creating or planning the content for a Drupal website; site builders, project managers, and site admins who are new to Drupal.