To launch a re-branded version of the Future Students website for Trent University on a short timeline. This included implementing the new user experience and importing a fresh set of programs
Trent has started using Drupal for all its new web properties. This website has a lot of unique content types and design features, so it required a separate theme and information architecture. Drupal is a great fit for this site, which has a lot of structured content (instructors and programs) and provides prospective students with various ways to browse through the content.
- Implementation of the future students design
- Migration of instructors and undergraduate and masters programs from an initial spreadsheet
- Creation of separate sections for undergraduate, international, and graduate sections of the website using the context module
- Flexible landing pages using entity reference fields and custom theming
- Training for Trent staff so they can update the structure, content, and display of the website