Abonnez-vous pour accéder à nos tutoriels, nos conseils, et aux informations sur notre programme de formation.
Drupal is the free, open source content management system that puts digital first, with powerful new features, a flexible user experience, and a roadmap built for the future.
No other content management software is this powerful and scalable
Easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security are standard features of Drupal. But what sets it apart is its flexibility. You can extend it with any one or more of thousands of add-ons – or integrate Drupal with third-party tools or custom applications.
Join a global movement of digital-first thinkers
Drupal is a favorite open-source choice, with tens of thousands of developers, millions of users, and 100k+ contributors from around the world.
Content management tools that content editors love
Easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security are standard features of Drupal. But what sets it apart is its flexibility. You can extend it with any one or more of thousands of add-ons – or integrate Drupal with third-party tools or custom applications. No other content management software is this powerful and scalable. Some of the features your content editors will love include:
- Quick creation of landing pages
- Content governance and tracking of revisions
- Flexible content moderation workflow
- Easy integration with all kinds of media
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Multilingual content and translation workflows built-in
Why We Use Drupal
Years of open source innovation
Websites on Drupal
Built for Content Editors
- Ease-of-use: Drupal empowers content editors and marketers to take advantage of the powerful technical architecture under the hood, with no technical background required.
- Digital management tools for editors: reusable media and publication workflows, your marketing team has the latest tools at their fingertips.
- Easy upgrades: starting with version Drupal is committed to backwards compatibility and easy upgrades.
- API-first architecture: not only on the forefront of headless/decoupled architecture, Drupal enables your engineering team to integrate with next-generation of voice assistants and wearables
A solid foundation for your digital strategy
- Accessibility: Accessibility is prioritized for both end-users and content editors, with each newly added feature being vetted by a team of reviewers.
- Security through transparency: leveraging the power of open source, with thousands of developers reviewing the code, and an industry-leading security team.
- Built-in multilingual support: the best language support of any CMS, Drupal has been translated into more than 100 languages.
- Performance and scalability: using advanced caching solutions, Drupal is used by some of the largest sites on the web.