Over the past four years at Evolving Web, we've built up a comprehensive curriculum of Drupal training. Now that Drupal 8 had come out, we're re-writing all our trainings. It's exciting to go through the material, re-think the curriculum, and produce an updated and improved set of training material. So far, we've added the following courses for Drupal 8:
- Introduction to Drupal 8
- Drupal 8 Theming
- Drupal 8 Module Development
- 5-Day Drupal 8 Training
- Drupal for Project Managers
There are so many improvements to the admin UI in Drupal 8 that some things are way easier to teach. There are also more features, which means more configuration options and more material to cover. You can find a full list of upcoming courses and all courses in the training section of our website.
Upcoming Drupal 8 Courses:
We launched the Introduction to Drupal 8 course last year at DrupalNorth, and have given the training a couple times since in Ottawa and at MidCamp. The Drupal 8 Theming course was launched this year at DrupalCon Asia. We've now scheduled a whole set of courses in Canada and the US, including the following dates. More dates to come for the Drupal 8 module development course and the 5-Day Drupal 8 training soon.
- Introduction to Drupal 8 - Montreal - April 6
- Drupal 8 Theming - Montreal - April 7-8
- Introduction to Drupal 8 - Ottawa - April 20
- Drupal 8 Theming - Ottawa - April 21-22
- Drupal for Project Managers - DrupalCon New Orleans - May 9
- Introduction to Drupal 8 - Atlanta May 16
- Drupal 8 Theming - Atlanta - May 17-18
- Drupal 8 Theming - Chicago - May 19-20
If you're interested in attending a Drupal 8 training in your city, please tell us about it! We're very excited to travel to new places to help onboard new Drupalers onto D8.