Montréal est doté d'un des meilleurs systèmes de pistes cyclables dans la province. Vous pourriez en profiter avec un abonnement gratuit au programme de partage de vélo Bixi.
We’re looking for a talented web designer to join our team. We need someone with a strong background in interactive design who can learn quickly, solve problems in an agile environment, work on open source projects, and use open source tools.
You’re passionate about design and usability, you want to work on innovative projects and solve interesting problems. You love the thrill of working with a small team where you can wear different hats - designer, illustrator, usability advocate, user experience designer. You’re also an effective communicator, and have no problem switching between developing a new visual design framework and working with clients to improve an existing design. Anything less than the best just doesn’t cut it for you and you have an acute attention to detail.
You like the nitty-gritty details? Great! Here are some of the details of the role:
- Opportunity to attend Drupal conferences in North America and Europe
- Work on interesting projects of your choice on company time
- Get up-to-speed on Drupal theming with on-the-job training
- Work in trendy Old Montreal, eat lunch by the water in the summer!
- Work with a small team
- Communicate with the client about their visual identity
- Collect and incorporate feedback from clients and colleagues
- Develop web-based visual frameworks
- Document design iterations and provide written explanations of design choices
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience independently developing a convincing visual identity
- Experience turning an existing visual identity into a web design framework
- Familiarity with web development concepts
Positive consideration given to:
- Experience designing for mobile or other devices
- Experience working with content management systems
About Evolving Web
Evolving Web is a Montreal-based Drupal web development shop serving enterprise needs through multilingual content management, scalable deployment, integration with legacy systems, and exposing data through Apache Solr. We participate in the Drupal community by contributing code, hosting local meetups, and sponsoring Drupal conferences.