Montréal est doté d'un des meilleurs systèmes de pistes cyclables dans la province. Vous pourriez en profiter avec un abonnement gratuit au programme de partage de vélo Bixi.
We’re looking for a talented project manager to join our team. We need someone with a technical background who can learn quickly, solve problems in an agile environment, work on open source projects, and use open source tools.
You’re passionate about open source, you want to work on innovative projects and solve interesting problems. You love the thrill of working with a small team where you can wear different hats - account manager, web strategist, and quality assurance team. You’re also an effective communicator, and have no problem switching between writing technical documentation and presenting technical features to a client. Anything less than the best just doesn’t cut it for you.
You like the nitty-gritty details? Great! Here are some of the details of the role:
- Opportunity to attend Drupal conferences in North America and Europe
- Work on interesting projects of your choice on company time
- Work in trendy Old Montreal, eat lunch by the water in the summer!
- Work with a small team of developers, lead projects
- Write client documentation
- Scope out new projects and create a web strategy
- Contribute to and participate in the Drupal community
- Communicate with the client and manage the client relationship
- Communicate project goals to the development team
- Previous experience working on technical projects
- General knowledge of web development practises
- Experience with project management approaches
- Experience managing a client relationship
- A strong interest in making the internet a better place
Positive consideration given to:
- Experience working with content management systems
- Understanding of agile project management
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience working with an issue tracker, like Jira or Redmine
About Evolving Web
Evolving Web is a Montreal-based Drupal web development shop serving enterprise needs through multilingual content management, scalable deployment, integration with legacy systems, and exposing data through Apache Solr. We participate in the Drupal community by contributing code, hosting local meetups, and sponsoring Drupal conferences.